Love


Finally I have met you....

You are so pretty in a way that I am breathless the first time when I lay my eyes on you.

Your beauty is unmatchable.

And the sound of you smiling seems to brighten up my day.

You are so capable of making things work, even other peers will bow down at your supremacy.

I never knew how big a change can be when I am with you.

So magical
So powerful
So mystical


You changed my life..

































LUMIA


GAGS. =)

LUMIA say HI =D


So finally I got the first smart phone of my life, Nokia Lumia 720. It is basically a smartphone with windows 8 as operating system, with LIVE TILES (tm) that updates you basically with everything going on in your life phone at a glance, which is really convenient when you can basically do everything on the same page in the phone.

The interface is kinda cool for me and I simply love the fact that i can customized the live tiles any way i want, not to mention I can generate my own live tiles with its own special function and pictures in it. =) Simply Lovin' it.


The "take meds" is a calendar entry asking me to take typhoid immunisation at a clinic, if you do notice. Real convenient hehe.

And say bye bye to TUmblr PICS pure tumblr pic blogposts. =) manage to take a pic using the so called carls zeiss lens, pretty awesome though.. compare to other phones :





Pretty awesome right? =) LUMIA says : " see you soon! "


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails